|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Mods
![]() Psycho Paintball v2
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Psycho Paintball v2 | ||
|
Berzerk_Psyc0 Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
I decided to start working on version two. I now have 3D Max and i can make better models. There will be more uniforms, about 40 new guns, real paintball maps, and more one player action if you guys want it. Any comments, idead, or things you want to see in version two e-mail berzerk@rainbowsixcenter.com | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 49 |
u guys got a site, i have never tried the paintball mod even though it sounds cool, would like a little more info .------------------ | ||
|
Berzerk_Psyc0 Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
Just started work on the next version of the mod, heres a pic of the Paintball Junkies Mercenary Uniform.
VISIT SMT HERE! http://smtmods.rainbowsixcenter.com | ||
|
Berzerk_Psyc0 Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
In Psycho Paintball v1.5(original plus the upgrade) there is 10 uniforms, 23 guns(new models for them),paintball bullet/explosion textures, modded multi maps, text changes so it's paintball. VISIT US HERE! ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 352 |
That is a cool screenshot man. I really like the PB uniform. Any chance you can make your signature image smaller? Not only is it so huge, i can't even make out any of the text ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Berzerk_Psyc0 Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
Sorry about that, I run windows at 1024 x 764. doesn't seem so big to me. Since you like that uni so much I'll post pics on the other 4 I just finished up. So far Paintball v2 is coming along nice, unis are done I'd say.
| ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 352 |
very cool! The definately give off the paintball uniform look. Some of them are pretty bright though, I would hate to be hiding with them, hehe ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 49 |
Not quite a sniping uniform ^^ .------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47