|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Mods
![]() GREAT NEW MOD
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: GREAT NEW MOD | ||
|
phoenix51r Newbie
Posts: 1 |
This is a great new mod. It is on a record breaking coures for most downloads in a period of time at over 275 in 12 hours. it has 70 new weapons with all new reload wave files. Also is has an awesome opening video on single player. It is compatible with Urban ops as well as Covert ops. All who have gotten this mod love it. PcGamer may do a review on it as well. The creator of this mod is Deathbane or better known on the Zone as MTS_Pikachu. You can get this asset at http://www.roguesgallery.net/files/mts-mod or at http://www.roguespeardatabase.com . Hope you enjoy as myself and hundreds of others have. I will keep you all informed of any new topic. Thanks | ||
|
chrispix Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 68 |
275 downloads in 12 hrs, for some reason that does not seem like it was very much.. I think there are some HL mods that blow that away.. but thats just my oppinion.. Chris. ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 143 |
I am a big UO fan so don't get me wrong on this. Chrisipix is right that HL has some awesome mods that blow that one out of the water, the only UO mod I ever enjoyed was MMI's JAPAN. ------------------ | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 130 |
Forgive me if I have over looked it but, what's the name of the mod? |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47