|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Mods
![]() Custom Skins for Rogue Spear
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Custom Skins for Rogue Spear | ||
|
grendelmcp Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Hey folks... this seemed like the right place to ask what tools I need in oreder to create my own skin For Rogue Spear/Urban Ops/Covert Ops. Ideally, I'd like to create one for use in both single and multiplay, even if using it in multiplay required me to create an install to file transfer to other players prior to gameplay. Any tips? Grendel | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 513 |
I think the only tool you would need is a graphics editor such as Paint Shop Pro (www.jasc.com) or Photoshop. Making skins simply involves doing the graphic work. I recommend looking at some of the existing skin files to see how to edit them. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47