Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Can anyone help a rookie?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Can anyone help a rookie?
Tim
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-27-2001 02:26 AM


I have a few questions on Rogue Spear.

1.Creating New Missions.
with the mission editor once I click save how do I play the mission I just made?

2.Rainbow 6 Urbon Ops Covert Ops Maps.
Does anybody know where I can download some orginal maps from Rainbow 6,urbon ops and Covert ops?


Click Here to See the Profile for Tim    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
grendelmcp
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-28-2001 01:08 PM


level mods can be found all over the place, including here at http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/ .
As for level editing, I believe Snicker has requested assistance in getting some tutorials posted around here. In the meantime, there are some at http://www.roguespeardatabase.com/_tutorial/rsmis.shtml

good luck

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for grendelmcp   Click Here to Email grendelmcp    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31554752UIN: 31554752       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47