C-Man Newbie
Posts: 2 Registered: Feb 2001
|
posted 02-03-2001 04:14 PM |
|
Hello, I recently sat down and plotted out some ideas for a new Rogue Spear: Urban Operations modification that I would like to get a team together to develop. The name of the modification (pending) is World at War. It is a mod based on WWII, on the European front basically, involving the events just before D-Day (perhaps even Dieppe), and forward on to the defeat of the Axis forces. This will be a total modification with all kit items, weapon models and skins, character skins and possibly models, and maps being made from scratch, or edited to the point of being WWII accurate. In order to complete this project, I will need the following positions to be filled: -Mappers (must have 3DS Max in order to create brand new WWII era maps) -Gun modellers/gun performance editors -Skinning/texture artists -Historians (I will be helping greatly in this area, so one more person max would be sufficient) -Experienced RS modders/programmers (to help with putting the mod together) -Webmaster (to create and manage the mod's website) Anyone wishing to apply for one of the positions can send me an e-mail at dmcquid@telusplanet.net with the following information: Name: Location: (state/province and country is all that's necessary) E-Mail Address: ICQ Number: (if applicable) Position applying for: Previous Experience: (details, url's, etc. --> do not send me any files through my e-mail as samples) Thanks,Chris McQuid "C-Man" ------------------ That's the address. Wise ass.

|