Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  New Mod Idea - What do you think?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New Mod Idea - What do you think?
Mad Commando
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-09-2001 02:29 PM



Has anyone ever thought of making a Area51 Map/Mod?
A cross between A airport,Desert, and underground storage with Hangers storing UFOs.

I am very Good at Adobe Photoshop and a few others ... but I never played much with 3d rendering programs. So I would Never undertake making this... I would love to help make it tho. I am very good at many things when it comes to any project I am interested in.

------------------
"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company"

- George Washington


Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Commando   Click Here to Email Mad Commando    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 605
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-14-2001 11:10 AM


sounds like it could make a suitable environment for a RS map...

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 127
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-14-2001 08:57 PM


That's a great idea you have there Mad Commando, I would really like to see it produced, you may want to try hanging out in the rogue spear chat room and seeing if one of our talented mod makers would attempt it.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47