Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Covert Ops Questions

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Covert Ops Questions
Airborne Ranger
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-13-2001 06:21 PM


I have recently purchased R6 Covert Ops essentials and I am curious as to whether there are utilities out there for this game that will allow me to add graphics of my own to the models as well as the dossier of the operatives, such as a bit map image for the character profiles and change the text describing the operative, ETC. I only have this one R6 title and have searched around the net for editors and utilities but have not gotten a reliable download. Have done it with spec ops and delta force 2, adding unit patches, changing the sniper rifle to an SSG PIIK and so on but I am confused in Covert ops configuring... PLEASE HELP Anyone! Thank You for your time, kaiser1517@yahoo.com
Click Here to See the Profile for Airborne Ranger   Click Here to Email Airborne Ranger    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote        Send a message to kaiser1517UIN: IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 605
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-14-2001 11:10 AM


You should find the images in the folder on your HD where you installed COE. If you edit any of those images and keep the same file name, COE will then show your new image. Also, there are txt files containing the info about the operatives you can change.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Airborne Ranger
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-14-2001 11:44 AM


Thank you for your reply, do I open the text file with note/wordpad, then edit and what file? (will check it out.) Also, the graphics is the file the O file or the other one(can't remember the type) what do I use to open then edit for bitmap imaging, do I have to convert it back to O? The file I believe that has the graphics is the item or object file, will tinker with it.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Airborne Ranger   Click Here to Email Airborne Ranger    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote        Send a message to kaiser1517UIN: IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47