Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Covert ops update

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Covert ops update
Airborne Ranger
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-14-2001 01:12 PM


I think I have the text file down, however, the graphics editing is giving me a problem. I'm going into the Data folder and I believe that the graphics are .RSB files, I try to convert to bitmap using MSpaint but will not allow me to do it, am I doing something wrong? Or is conversion not possible using MSPaint? I have different things, maybe convert to jpeg image then convert, I don't know very confused. Thanks for your responses. You can Email me at kaiser1517@yahoo.com with any ideas.
Click Here to See the Profile for Airborne Ranger   Click Here to Email Airborne Ranger    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote        Send a message to kaiser1517UIN: IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47