Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Death Animations

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Death Animations
CaptainMiller2
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-22-2001 11:26 AM


Does anybody know how to disable the longer death sequences? Real people getting hit with bullets drop instantly (especially from M-16's, SPAS's, and PSG-1's). Some of the death animation is good. They fall quickly and smoothly. But some look like hollywood movies where they stumble and circle around, try to keep their balance and take 9-10 seconds to fall completely despite having an entire 30-round clip in their head. Does anybody know which files in the Data\Motion folder are those long stupid death scenes, and is ok to remove them? Please, please help?
Click Here to See the Profile for CaptainMiller2   Click Here to Email CaptainMiller2    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to NA   Send a message to NAUIN: IP Logged
anomaly
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-22-2001 07:48 PM


I noticed that. There's one other little beef I have with the game. In training one day I got bored and after I did the mission I turned my handy M16 on my teammate. He dropped down, incapacitated. Not dead, but incapacitated. So I wonder, ca I make him die? After all, it's only training, why not? So I procede to empty the rest of my gun into him. And frag and flashbang him. (You can kill people with flashbangs.) Nothing. He's still alive, despite having more than 100 bullets in his skull and had 6 grenades explode on him. Is there any way to correct that?

------------------
-the anomaly


Click Here to See the Profile for anomaly    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
cgoodson
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-13-2001 01:50 PM


Try that in a mission. I beleave that in game that person will show incapacitated.

but once you get to the end screen they will show dead.

------------------
If you run, you only die tired.


Click Here to See the Profile for cgoodson    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 116052893UIN: 116052893      Send a message to swatsniperUIN: 116052893 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47