Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Mods in COE?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mods in COE?
Pan
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-22-2001 08:48 PM


I have CO installed in the /mods folder of RS. When I load CO and go to the OPTIONS screen, there is "MODS", but it is grey (unselectable). Now, is there anyway to install UO type mods for CO while it's installed how mine is. Or would I have to make CO standalone from the RS /mod so it builds it's own MOD folder (I guess) ...ya, did you guys catch that?... sure hope so

------------------
http://www.pags.de/sixpag.htm


Click Here to See the Profile for Pan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Medium8299   Send a message to N/AUIN: 1 IP Logged
shadow1
Sergeant

Posts: 69
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-24-2001 07:56 PM


CO does not have mods support u have to play CO as a mod in UO

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for shadow1   Click Here to Email shadow1    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 10352587UIN: 10352587       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47