Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Need Help Modding

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Need Help Modding
adscan
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-15-2001 02:37 AM


Hey there Rogue friends everywhere

The problem I need some help with is when you play co-op in multiplayer I want to change the default uniform that is automatically given to you, and so far have not been able to find where the relevant info is for the modding.

Also why would a weapon appear to work but only fire blanks, I mean the sound, graphic, ammo/wep info all be correct but in the game if you shoot someone they just look at you then shoot back? My other weps work fine but this one is a pain, I know it is ammo related because it is only happening with weps with this ammo. It should be said that it works fine in multiplayer and in every other mission except those in the basic original Rogue.

I am really stuck here and would appreciate any advice from the masters

Cheers,
Adscan
Team Adscan
Australia
adscan_3d@hotmail.com

Click Here to See the Profile for adscan   Click Here to Email adscan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47