Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Multiplayer R6 spinning logo mod

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Multiplayer R6 spinning logo mod
SpyderGsx
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-15-2001 07:17 AM


I opened the mpload_r6sliver.rsb file in Photoshop to edit to my liking. I changed the text on the emblem and saved the file as the .rsb in the data\bitmap folder of my mod. I load the mod, start a game. The change is reflected but now I have the emblem outlined in pink. what did I do wrong or how do I get rid of this?
Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderGsx   Click Here to Email SpyderGsx    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 701
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-16-2001 04:58 PM


Sounds like you don't have your transparency set correctly for the RSB

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47