Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Operation Overlord BETA

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Operation Overlord BETA
Lord Odin
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 03-18-2001 05:38 PM


I need a couple Beta testers for my mod. It is basically 2 SP missions (Assault and Defend) using the Omaha v1.01 and WW2 Weapons v.33 mods. They also have respective MP Coop missions. I have created my own starts for Omaha, as well.

I'm looking for a couple people to help with MP testing and to give their opinions on the SP missions.

If you are interested, e-mail me at LordOdin99@hotmail.com or ICQ me at 54861658.

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged
Lord Odin
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 03-29-2001 01:31 PM


Oops! Apparently there is already an Operation Overlord in the works, so I can't use that name. I'll rename mine as soon as I'm done working on it and will post the new name here.

Could still use a beta tester or two though. Almost done.

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47