Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  MP Coop question

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MP Coop question
Lord Odin
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 03-18-2001 05:42 PM


To create a MP Coop mission, is there a limit to the number of insertions that are allowed? I have an Assault mission that works fine in SP, but during MP Coop, everyone but the host crashes back to desktop. I checked to see if my insertions were obstructed in any way, but they are fine. I have 8 insertions for SP but it crashes during MP. One of my other MP Coop missions works fine, but it only has 1 insertion. So I was wondering if there was a limit to the #.

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47