Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Need help creating map

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Need help creating map
Caine
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-19-2001 06:20 PM


Hi, I have created a map in 3dsm w/ the plugins. I textured it with some of the pix that came with the plugin. It exports fine, it goes into Lightmaker, where I can see the textures just fine. I load it in the UOEditor (using the -buildbinary) and can see the textures just fine in there.

I get some problems when loading the map into UO.

1) The colors are all off, they have a distinctly pinkish tint to them. As if what was supposed to be white is actually pink.

2) While the character walks on the floor and cannot walk through walls, frags go through everything. The floor, the ceiling the walls...everything.

3) I can see through some of the walls. Some walls I can see through only show the next wall (not floor or ceiling) and some walls I can see through show the floor and ceiling, but not other walls. This is very frustrating.

4)If I name my created mission mp01_THT.tht I can play load the mission under the Terrorst Hunt. If I name it anything else, it shows in the list as locked until attempted in single player mode.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

------------------
Caine


Click Here to See the Profile for Caine    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 7703467UIN: 7703467      Send a message to bigsiblingUIN: 7703467 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47