Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  Custom mission locked?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Custom mission locked?
Caine
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-20-2001 07:42 AM


I have one problem left (until I find others ).

I have a basic two room map I created in 3dsm. Using the UOEditor I created newmap_THT.tht for a basic terrorist hunt mission in the 'Custom Missions' section of the game. I can see the mission, but it is grayed out (okay, blued out) with an asterisk. Says the mission can be unlocked by attempting it in single player mode first.

If I name the mission mp01_THT.tht, I can access the mission without any problems. Except that it puts two references to the mission there.

I have read all the tutorials I can find, and have reviewed most of the posts here, on rsdatabase and on moddingcentral. There is the possibility that I have seen the answer, but did not recognize it.

If someone can point me in the correct direction for a solution, I would be ever so greatful.

------------------
-=Caine=-
Save the whales...collect them all


Click Here to See the Profile for Caine    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 7703467UIN: 7703467      Send a message to bigsiblingUIN: 7703467 IP Logged
xion
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-20-2001 12:35 PM


goto www.usopsclan.com forums for your answer to this and much more.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for xion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Caine
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-20-2001 05:43 PM


Thanks for the tip Xion! I found my answer there. And the answer is....
<drumRoll>
Precede the mission name with the letters 'mp'. So, newmap_THT.tht becomes mpnewmap_THT.tht.
</drumRoll>

------------------
-=Caine=-
Save the whales...collect them all


Click Here to See the Profile for Caine    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 7703467UIN: 7703467      Send a message to bigsiblingUIN: 7703467 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47