Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  MP Coop mission

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MP Coop mission
Lord Odin
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 03-24-2001 07:42 PM


I really don't understand this problem: I have a SP Assault mission that works just fine, but when I try to run it in MP, everyone but the host (regardless who is hosting) crashes back to desktop. I've tried looking over all the details and can't find anything. Anyone know what might be causing this?

My only solution in finding the problem will be to create a skin-and-bones version of the mission and gradually add parts to it until it crashes and find out what exactly is causing the problem.

Would a funky save at any point (even though the data is fine for it) cause a crash like that?

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47