Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  I have mod ideas for you mod makers!!!!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I have mod ideas for you mod makers!!!!!!
RSUOFAN
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-08-2001 12:24 PM


I have some really good mod ideas here are some of them. First a mod setup on Bunkers where over 50 Tangos charge you(I had this idea long before the omaha missons)ALso another good mod would be one where you trench fight,if it hasn't been made yet. If you are interested in making these mods ,if they havent yet been made and i dont know how to make em,and want me build a website to give updates on modes and where i give ideas for them email me at coolcat17@email.com AND IF THESE HAVE BEEN MADE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!EMAIL ME!!!PLEASE!!!

------------------
SR


Click Here to See the Profile for RSUOFAN   Click Here to Email RSUOFAN    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47