|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Mods
![]() My mod doesn't show up -HELP!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: My mod doesn't show up -HELP! | ||
|
Jack Frost Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Hello, I hope someone can help: I've created a map with 3D Studio Max, Brought it into the OUEditor, created a mission, and should be ready to play...but It doesn't show up anywhere. I even tried the: "RogueSpear.exe - mods mymod" command line - no go. I can activate my mod in the Urban Ops MODS options, but it doesn't show up in the mods list in the single player missions menu. How do I get the mission to show up? ------------------ Time spent on recce is seldome waisted. | ||
|
Danger Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
Save it as test.mis and open it by installing, activating, and running the program 'uomaptester.exe'. You can get the UOmap tester here: http://www.kiwiclub.co.nz/rsnz/dload/uomaptester.exe . Layte.
| ||
|
Raptor_RL Newbie
Posts: 4 |
If your still having probs after that i find this website is a great help, http://home.mgfairfax.rr.com/vegastuff/pluginfaq.htm . Hope it works for you. ------------------ | ||
|
GriffonS Newbie
Posts: 1 |
You have to save your mission not with *.mis but.. *.THT ---> Terrorist Hunt *.ASL ---> Assault *.DEF ---> Defend ... Your file must be save with that configuration : MP_(name)_THT.THT (name) is your name of your mission file ------------------ | ||
|
Lord Odin Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
Try what Griffon said. It won't show up in the SP menu, but it will show up in the Custom Missions menu. Just make sure you are in the right mode (Assault, Defend, etc). ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47