Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Mods
  New three map mission pack.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New three map mission pack.
cgoodson
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-09-2001 08:32 PM


I have a new mission pack I am going to release, soon I hope. you can check out some screens and the story line at
http://www.cableone.net/thegoodsons

------------------
If you run, you only die tired.


Click Here to See the Profile for cgoodson    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 116052893UIN: 116052893      Send a message to swatsniperUIN: 116052893 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47