Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Off-Topic
  Cowboy Game!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cowboy Game!
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 09:11 PM


Laurie and I grabbed tickets for the Cowboy game tomorrow! I am so excited because I have only gone to a Cowboy game once before. Bad thing is...it might be raining :-(

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 09:26 PM


Vikings rule and you know it; anyhow going to any football game is a great thing! Have fun! And to think you wont be around on my birthday... bastard!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 09:53 PM


quote:
Originally posted by X17:
And to think you wont be around on my birthday... bastard!



I was going to invite you to go with us as a birthday present! Geez, you just blew that surprise j/k

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Dungheap
3d Retreat

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 09:54 PM


I hate the cowboys. I hope you have a good time at the game, even though I hope they lose.
Click Here to See the Profile for Dungheap   Click Here to Email Dungheap    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:15 PM


quote:
Originally posted by Dungheap:
I hope they lose.

Blasphemy! I fart in your general direction...

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Oblivion
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:22 PM


hahahahaa

------------------
~Oblivion


Click Here to See the Profile for Oblivion   Click Here to Email Oblivion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40304581UIN: 40304581   Send an AIM Message to peteroblivion   Send a message to peteroblivionUIN: 40304581 IP Logged
vandalite
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:23 PM


Oh, I almost forgot! I need to paste my conversation with Charles on icq, it's a bit interesting!

---------- Begin ICQ Chat ----------
John.Barker: www.sharkyextreme.com - Looks familiar.
Charles: Yes
John.Barker: Alex is pissed.
Charles: Talk to John
John.Barker: Your site topsites list, and wwwresources has the same design.
Charles: Yes but John owns them too.
Charles: I knew he'd find out. I have a design I made in waiting to be used instead of this one but this way I get to say I told you so to John.
John.Barker: Why not HIRE a designer?
Charles: I have no idea
Charles: Is that guy going to email John?
---------- End ICQ Chat ----------

------------------
Resident PHP Hacker
John Barker


Click Here to See the Profile for vandalite   Click Here to Email vandalite    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 25493060UIN: 25493060   Send an AIM Message to haq0r j0hn    IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 11:43 PM


GO CARDNALS.... even tho they sucks some major ass... the GO GO CARDNALS!!! lucky bastard snicker gets to go to a game, at lease the cowgirls have a statium.. i have to go to a college stadium to see the (GO!)CARDNALS

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six (http://rainbow6.gameglow.Series>


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 11:47 PM


PS: It is Cardinals :-) The Cardinals don't play in a real stadium? I am confused.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 01:04 AM


They play in ASU stadium. We are currently laying the plans for their real stadium. Its gonna be built about a 15 minute drive from my house! By the way, Cowboys don’t stand a chance Past 4 games Cardinals beat them!

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staf
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 02:16 AM


Pappy and I simulated the game in Madden 2001. Cowboys are going to win!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 12:58 PM


Damn, Cards are losing.... bad.... 48-7 right now.. damn interceptions.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six (http://rainbow6.gameglow.Series>


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
Dungheap
3d Retreat

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 01:07 PM


I still hate the Cowbows !!!!!!!!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Dungheap   Click Here to Email Dungheap    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 02:27 PM


I like the cowboys.... :0) jsut FYI.. hhe.. I hope they win... I can't watch the game because I'm working on car..

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 02:42 PM


WOW, that was a very rewarding game! There was so much excitement for the Cowboys in the stadium. They were eating it up. It was funny listening to the interviews after the game because Campo was even talking about the enthusiasm in the crowd. I still wish Cunningham would have played the game, hehe. I do think though that the Cowboys success is going to have to come from a running game and the offensive line sure played good!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 03:04 PM


I still think it wasnt the offence that made the game a blowout... the defence had a billion interceptions and turnovers

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six (http://rainbow6.gameglow.Series>


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 03:32 PM


quote:
Originally posted by SamTheMan:
I still think it wasnt the offence that made the game a blowout... the defence had a billion interceptions and turnovers


It wasn't one squad in my opinion, it was a combination of all of them!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 04:24 PM


You guys are so old. Everyone knows the XFL is the wave of the future. I will leave you to keep having your pitiful discussion on the NFL.

-Fitz

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
Rage
3d Retreat

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 05:51 PM


You guys do realize why the Houston Astrodome has a hole in the top, right? Because even God wants to watch the cowboys play!
GO COWBOYS!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Rage   Click Here to Email Rage    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 21775729UIN: 21775729   Send an AIM Message to moocow911    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 05:53 PM


quote:
Originally posted by Rage:
You guys do realize why the Houston Astrodome has a hole in the top, right? Because even God wants to watch the cowboys play!
GO COWBOYS!

Wait, I am confused....I don't think the Houston Astrodome has a hole in the top, does it? I know the Cowboy's Stadium does that is a regular joke about it

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Rage
3d Retreat

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 07:01 PM


Oops. I guess I got confused. Stupid me. Oh well. Leave it to Snicker to point that out

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Rage   Click Here to Email Rage    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 21775729UIN: 21775729   Send an AIM Message to moocow911    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 07:03 PM


So, the Cowboys finally beat the Cardinals eh? About time, poor Cardinals, it use ot be that the Cowboys where the only team they could look forward to beating. Oh well, I am not a Cardinals fan, I do like Jake Plummer though, but my Vikings shall take the super bowl with ease this season.

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Absolut_OSU
3d Retreat

Posts: 27
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 07:39 PM


BEAVERS RULE!

------------------
Oregon State University
Home of the 6 - 1 Beavers


Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_OSU   Click Here to Email Absolut_OSU    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to AbsoluteOSU    IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 12:05 AM


The Cowboys should move to a more deserving city. Thay are far to good to be associated with the loosers of Dallas/Ft. Worth/Plano.

Just my opinion.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 12:51 AM


quote:
Originally posted by Sherlock:
Thay are far to good to be associated with the loosers of Dallas/Ft. Worth/Plano.

FYI, if you want to hide the personal insults to myself, do a little better job :-) Plano isn't big enough to be listed with Dallas/Ft. Worth, it is just a smaller city amonth a lot of other smaller cities in the metroplex. It was far too obvious you are trying to poke fun. Aren't you any more clever than that? I don't even live in Plano anymore. You could have just stopped at "Dallas". Now play nice or go home...thanks.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Rogue
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 07:03 AM


:O

------------------
[02:33] <Snicker> In weight lifting, I don't think you should be disqualified for sudden, uncontrollable urination.


Click Here to See the Profile for Rogue   Click Here to Email Rogue    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 37149540UIN: 37149540       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 11:12 PM


Ok, I posted my pictures that I took from the game. Check them out here! Yes, there are Dallas Coboy Cheerleader pictures there, hehe.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 11:34 AM


Actually in regards to the post about the Cowboys, I am a 20 yr Redskins Fan so they (the Cowboys) have never been on my 'Go Team' list.

Yes, the little comment including Plano was a snipe at you Snicker, made shortly after your snipish ICQ message to me. That was childish of me and I am sorry.

The Cowboys are a good team, and I like the Dallas/Ft. Worth area very much. Plano is very pretty I hear, yet I was not aware it was so small.

I hope your new home is doing well, from the floorplans you shared with us earlier in the year made it must be nice.

Have a nice day, Go Skins!

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 11:38 AM


Your just bitter that the Cowboys smacked your team around on Monday Night Football

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 11:53 AM


Well, being a Skins fan requires a great deal of stamina, a good sense of humor, and therapy.

And yes we did get our BUMS kicked. But one thing is for sure the Cowboys vs. Indians angle of the games makes both teams a lot of cash!

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 12:19 PM


I dont know why you people are still talking about the NFL. Thats so old now. Everyone knows the XFL beats the NFL any day.

REDSKINS! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! GO RAVENS! *Hits Tony Banks*

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 01:06 PM


XFL BABY!!! I am very excited about it! I am also glad that some smaller cities (Memphis, Birmingham etc) are getting a team!

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

P.S. I was at Raven Stadium this summer for the Summer Sanitarium Tour! Very nice place!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 04:01 PM


Damn right it is a nice place. Except for the name. To lower taxes, they sold the right of the name to psi.net (pissennet). So its called PSI.net Stadium which is dumb.

Also my family has tickets 5th row up, direct 50 yrd line seats (home side). Gota love it!Its a shame Tony Banks has to stink it up!

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 04:44 PM


Hot jiggling Jugubalas... this topic is on FIRE! Light it o Fire! (in uneducated western voice)

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 04:46 PM


Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor.... Mark taylor... my friend has that exact name... same spelling... But he isnt sherlock.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 04:56 PM


amazing sam, simply amazing.

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
Absolut_OSU
3d Retreat

Posts: 27
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 11:01 PM


Everyone should know the Beavers are now 7 - 1.

------------------
Oregon State University
Home of the 7 - 1 Beavers


Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_OSU   Click Here to Email Absolut_OSU    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to AbsoluteOSU    IP Logged
Rage
3d Retreat

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 01:54 AM


WOW! I think I will now go put all of my life savings on the Beavers... Only problem is my Bookie has never heard of them... Oh well... =(

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Rage   Click Here to Email Rage    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 21775729UIN: 21775729   Send an AIM Message to moocow911    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47