Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Off-Topic
  Jarvis Entertainment Group's STOLEN Website

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Jarvis Entertainment Group's STOLEN Website
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:08 PM


As you all know, http://www.jarvisgroup.net is sporting a layout that is DIRECTLY stolen from www.sharkyextreme.com. Hopefully the site will be changed soon but right now they are looking like top-notch llamas.

John Jarvis is the man behind Gaming Revolution which has had it's fair share of negative events around them. Unfortunately the Goof Troop gets to add this little event to their resume :-)

Anyways, Oblivion happened to take advantage of the "Live Online Help" feature found the Jarvis Entertainment website. Below is a transcript of the conversation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Charles'
Charles: Hello. How can I gelp you?
you: Hello
you: I was just wondering
you: do you guys own Sharky Extreme?
you: hello?
Charles: No we don't
you: so why do you have like the same exact layout?
Charles: I have no idea why but it is changing tomorrow or the next day.
you: who designed it?
Charles: Which one? This one or the new one?
you: the one you have now
Charles: I don't know
you: and whats your position @ JEG?
Charles: Web stuff
you: and you dunno who did the official site?
you: you gotta be kidding me
Charles: Afraid not
you: thats pretty sad,
you: you guys arent doing to well lately are you?
Charles: I was simply given the design by someone else. I have no idea who designed it. We are doing just fine. I must go now.
you: why?
you: your suppose to help me
Charles: You are not asking any questions.
you: yes i am
you: Whats the future of grn?
Charles: I have no idea, I don't do anything with that site.
you: oh i see
you: well tell your boss i said hi
Charles: And who are you?
you: yeh, im actually gonna tell you...

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
vandalite
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:18 PM


Nice job snicker!

I'm actually the one that discovered the rip-off, earlier today. I emailed both John (got no reply, but I did get a ticket back that he got the email) and Alex (owner of Sharky) and I have yet to get a reply back from him.

I also contacted Charles, and yet got the same reply (" I don't know "). Heh, pretty lame company might I say.

I used to work for them, sadly to say, and I was lied to non-stop, so I finally took the intuitive to leave, which I should have done long before than I had originally left.

Well anyway's, enough rambling, good job, and tell as many people as possible.

------------------
Resident PHP Hacker
John Barker


Click Here to See the Profile for vandalite   Click Here to Email vandalite    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 25493060UIN: 25493060   Send an AIM Message to haq0r j0hn    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:22 PM


It's so sad to see how many illegal things they have gotten themselves involved in but oh well, that doesn't seem to stop them and I have no problems spreading the negative word however I can.

Marksman first tipped me off to the layout. I was flabbergasted (sp?) at first but then remembered it was John Jarvis so what else should I expect

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
vandalite
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:24 PM


Oh, I almost forgot! I need to paste my conversation with Charles on icq, it's a bit interesting!

---------- Begin ICQ Chat ----------
John.Barker: www.sharkyextreme.com - Looks familiar.
Charles: Yes
John.Barker: Alex is pissed.
Charles: Talk to John
John.Barker: Your site topsites list, and wwwresources has the same design.
Charles: Yes but John owns them too.
Charles: I knew he'd find out. I have a design I made in waiting to be used instead of this one but this way I get to say I told you so to John.
John.Barker: Why not HIRE a designer?
Charles: I have no idea
Charles: Is that guy going to email John?
---------- End ICQ Chat ----------

------------------
Resident PHP Hacker
John Barker


Click Here to See the Profile for vandalite   Click Here to Email vandalite    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 25493060UIN: 25493060   Send an AIM Message to haq0r j0hn    IP Logged
vandalite
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 10:25 PM


Heh yeah, I told Marksman, and about 500 other people.

------------------
Resident PHP Hacker
John Barker


Click Here to See the Profile for vandalite   Click Here to Email vandalite    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 25493060UIN: 25493060   Send an AIM Message to haq0r j0hn    IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-21-2000 11:28 PM


sounds like the guy knew it... but is afraid of EVERYTHING.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six (http://rainbow6.gameglow.Series>


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
Vinttech
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 08:53 AM


I can't beleive you guys are surprised. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I sent an email to Sharky and internet.com. I can't wait to see the outcome.

------------------
-Vinttech


Click Here to See the Profile for Vinttech   Click Here to Email Vinttech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 23095200UIN: 23095200   Send an AIM Message to Prc16   Send a message to VinttechUIN: 23095200 IP Logged
Oblivion
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 08:58 AM


we are no where near surprised

------------------
~Oblivion


Click Here to See the Profile for Oblivion   Click Here to Email Oblivion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40304581UIN: 40304581   Send an AIM Message to peteroblivion   Send a message to peteroblivionUIN: 40304581 IP Logged
Fox
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 09:14 AM


I used to work there at GRN. What exactly happened there?

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Fox    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Oblivion
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 01:08 PM


Everyone who worked there was promised 20% of the profits from the site they worked on. To my knowledge no one got paid, and Vinttech was promised a new computer for all his work and got a piece of shit compaq...

------------------
~Oblivion


Click Here to See the Profile for Oblivion   Click Here to Email Oblivion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40304581UIN: 40304581   Send an AIM Message to peteroblivion   Send a message to peteroblivionUIN: 40304581 IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 01:11 PM


HaHAHA! they sound like they REALY REALY SUCK at EVERYTHING.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six (http://rainbow6.gameglow.Series>


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 02:24 PM


It just makes me sick!!! :0p <-- me barfing..

That we have NO respect in the r6 community and in the gaming community! Why do you need to do this? Are you stupid to take a "WELL KNOWN" site design like "www.sharkyextreme.com" hello?... This makes me a little sick! ;0p <--barfing again!

Why does this need to happen! I'm just glad that it cought someones eye and they reported it to the right ppl!

*Cheers to whoevers the person(s) was the reported!

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 02:59 PM


Well, I personally think GRN is a joke. I mean, look how crappy the site is and the staff. For one thing, they have no content in any of there "Network" sites. They try to call GRN a "Gaming Network". But it's not. And for JEG, why is it there? It has of no use but to get a quick laugh every once in awhile. And for John Jarvis, well I'm not going to start. Anyways.. Sharky, I'm sorry for you to have to see your work on such a disgraceful site.

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 09:46 PM


Oh yes, before I forget. Snicker, I suggest taking Gaming Revolution out of RS Retreats link section. Don't want to encourage anyone to go to the site. Ewww...

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 09:52 PM


Wow....good point. Didn't even know it was still there :-)

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-24-2000 09:33 PM


Yeah, but I guess it only takes viewers once to see it and decided to never return. Hehe

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
Oblivion
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 06:51 AM


I just realized they only have news on their sites... no real content..

------------------
~Oblivion


Click Here to See the Profile for Oblivion   Click Here to Email Oblivion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40304581UIN: 40304581   Send an AIM Message to peteroblivion   Send a message to peteroblivionUIN: 40304581 IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 12:53 PM


Hey Guys! Check ouy my new site design. I dont know who originaly made the site, but I like it: http://www.geocities.com/joefitz_/mesite.jpg

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 12:55 PM


bwhahahaha! that is hilarious Fitz :-)

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 02:55 PM


Hehe.. Pretty much the same thing JEG did. Shows you what kind of people they are.

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
KornKob
Private

Posts: 15
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 08:07 AM


Seems to me that RSretreat has been called on a couple different instances of ripping code from other sites.


I could be wrong but I believe that at one point there was a section that was basically a cut and paste with a color scheme change from another popular RS related site about 6 weeks ago.

------------------

Jason "KornKob" Robinson
SQA Engineer, Sonic Foundry: http://www.sonicfoundry.com
Staff, Pie's Tactics: http://www.piestactics.com
Reviewer, The Wargamer: http://www.wargamer.com
Home page: http://www.kornkob.com


Click Here to See the Profile for KornKob   Click Here to Email KornKob    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 08:57 AM


Can you be more specific? Vax and myself have never cut and pasted another site. That is simply a crazy accusation. Heck, we haven't even been accused of that before. What DID happen was several sites have cut and pasted our code such as roguespear.net copying the 3d Retreat's code.

It isn't fair to say "I think I remember you copying someone's code and changing the colors" without being more specific. Point out exactly where we have copied HTML. I would really like to know.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
KornKob
Private

Posts: 15
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 09:05 AM


Perhaps I am mistaken. I could have sworn it was RSRetreat. Maybe it was RSDatabase. I'll have to ask Pie. He handles all the (fairly frequent) Content/code rips that we see.

And now that I am thinking aobut it-- Pie actually doesn't deal with ALL of the Content rips we see. Some of them are blatant rips of our content but slightly rewritten (like taking a long sentance and shortening it and the like) but are not worth the effort to pursue.

------------------

Jason "KornKob" Robinson
SQA Engineer, Sonic Foundry: http://www.sonicfoundry.com
Staff, Pie's Tactics: http://www.piestactics.com
Reviewer, The Wargamer: http://www.wargamer.com
Home page: http://www.kornkob.com


Click Here to See the Profile for KornKob   Click Here to Email KornKob    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Renier Wolfcastle
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 08:26 PM


It was the RSDatabase a few site designs ago. Of corse Sniker and the gang denied copying the site design of the RSDatabase, but the two designs were VERY similiar. I would even go as far to say that there are more differences between the Jarvis site and Sharkyextreme then there were between the RS retreat and the RSdatabase.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Renier Wolfcastle   Click Here to Email Renier Wolfcastle    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 09:20 PM


Are you referring to the CURRENT Jarvis site? If so, there are plenty of differences because Jarvis changed the website on Sunday, the next day after we ran our posts. I wish I would have gotten a screenshot of their layout. Did anyone out there get one?

The layout Jarvis DID have was Sharky Extreme with simply the name named. EVERYTHING else was identical. The same can't be said about what you were referring to.

Here is the RS Retreat a few layouts ago and the RS Database site. Of course their are simlarities, the sites cover the same topics but there is no place on those sites that are exactly the same or where the EXACT code has been used. Take a look. Now are you sure you want to stand by those comments being that you probably didn't see the Jarvis site on Saturday when it DID have the exact same Sharky layout and you can see RS-R layouts and RS-D layouts that you are saying are similiar?

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 11:12 AM


Just a quick comment.

The Jarvis site was the way you saw it for quite a few days before you, you being the person who notified you, noticed it. At the time I saw it I thought the same as you regarding it and Sharky Extreme.

Even though I am not a HTML person I do know enough to look at the source code. I compared the source from Sharky and Jarvis and they were very different.

I am sure that you wil not trust me on this but I am not kidding. It may have looked like Sharky but the code was very different.

What I am trying to say, not very well I guess, is that it may have looked like the Sharkey Layout, but the code was NOT the same. Understanding of course that there must be an infinate number of ways of coding a site that will result in similar looks.

Have a nice day,

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

Thank you for all your kind comments about GRN!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 11:28 AM


Do you agree that the site layout looked identical enough to Sharky's layout to justicy copyright infringment? Someone at Jarvis must have finally gotten concerned, the site layout changed the next day

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 01:01 PM


Snicker,

All I can really say is that I don't know enough about that part of the copyright law to make a comment that I would/could be held to.

I know that 'content' and 'logos' can be copyrighted but I am not sure if a general layout can be. Much like most news magazines TIME, News Week or News Papers have similar or even the same layout or color schemes. Yet the Logos/Trade Marks/Original Content are different.

- Is is against the law to directly copy (with exception to the prior mentioned 'content' and 'logos') a site ?

I am not sure, that is one for the lawyers.

- Is in just something that should not be done?

It seems to me that blatant copying off anothers layout, with knowledge that you did, is wrong.

With all that said it seems that many people now are outsourcing their web design and the owner of a site is no longer the 'layout' person.

Also there are so many sites now that it is getting hard to be original. Gaming sites and other 'Special Interest' sites like 3DR etc can because of the 'personal' touches and subject areas. The people who design those sites normally work at them also, and the talent is shown. They tend also to be labors of love.(Vax and Dune are good examples)

Normal business sites, however, have a mission to present the information in an easy to find, easy to navigate, and clean way. The Yahoo model is widely used by most search/portal sites now, the only real difference being the content and the Yahoo Graphics and Headers.

The web is such a volatile and new place and because of that the rules are still being written. These are the same type questions that are being asked about all facets of the web, Napster is a good example of this.

The idea of what is right vs wrong is blurred in the electronic area, who plays copied disks? swaps music? enters cracks to unlock copied games and other 'infringements'?

These are just my private thoughts, and I may be wrong but I share them because I was asked. The collage I go to is offering an Internet/New Media Law class next semester I may take it.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts,

Have a great day!

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
Oblivion
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 07:37 PM


Umm.. dude..

It mostly has to do with morales. It was not morally right to do that.

If I made a site, and you took the concept, but re did the html, and some graphics id take a bat and beat your ass with it, cause it isnt morally right to do something like that.


I think that JEG/GRN has no real morales ripping off 15 years old, site designs and spammming the R6/RS community

------------------
~Oblivion
RS modder, forum go-er and your daily JEG/GRN basher


Click Here to See the Profile for Oblivion   Click Here to Email Oblivion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40304581UIN: 40304581   Send an AIM Message to peteroblivion   Send a message to peteroblivionUIN: 40304581 IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 10:01 PM


Well, first thing. I look at GRN in a way of a sweat shop. They look for talented "young" computer techs to do all their work. Now, when I made that crappy layout for GRN, I was told directly by John Jarvis, via phone, to directly copy Voodoo Extreme's layout (http://www.voodooextreme.com). Now, I didn't want to cause it would make the network look real bad and I was very involved with it at the time. So I tried to get something that kinda looked like it. BTW, I hate that layout so don't make fun of me! .. Anyways. The staff at GRN don't care about other people. They ripp stuff off all the time, and they do stuff like spamming the petition list. So, that shows what kind of people they are.

And for the layout issue, it is bullshit to steal all graphics, but just change the code. Shit, I bet 99% of people don't go to web pages to check out their code, they look at the damn layout. So who gives a flying f*** if the code is diffrent. Try to be original. And, Snicker is right about JEG's layout. It was exactly like Sharky's, but they took out the header with the name. Then they changed it like 2 days later. Well, thats my rant and damn does it feel good to get it out ..

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 10:28 PM


I am glad for the feedback on my post, and I am happy you did not slam me for my thoughts. I was asked to make some comments by Snicker and I obliged.

In no part of my comments did I condone any form of copying. I am glad you caught that.

Have a great day!

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 11:03 PM


Sherlock, why are you even at GRN? You do understand John is using you don't you? I didn't at first but I can tell you now, he is a sneaky guy and will make you feel welcome, but your not. I can gerrentee that.

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
Sherlock
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 10:23 AM


Spy,

I actually enjoy GRN, I am left on my own and can do my posting and get on with my day. I loved working at 3dr and I had great relationships with everyone, but, some personality conflicts (I was much to blame) and other stuff made it less fun for me.

What I had wanted to do as a hobby started to be like a job, I took it too serious, it was my own fault, and in many ways I wish I had never resigned.

I really needed a break, Going to GRN was premature, I relly wanted a few months off to get my personal life sorted out. But, I started at GRN anyway, except for some 'problems' it has been rather nice just having a post-and-go type job. I have missed all my friends from 3dr, and have been renamed as a Goof Troop Member but all is well.

I manage to stay out of the politics, that is great also.

I stay busy at work and school, and the less of a 'community' at GRN helps me to just do some posts and go.

I am being 'used' ? Well if I am, it is ok because I am using them also, I get to do what I really have started to love: have a byline and have a little place where people come and appreciate what I do.

My best regards to everyone,

Mark 'Sherlock' Taylor

BTW: I am no longer 'Young'. Tee Hee

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock   Click Here to Email Sherlock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 20950532UIN: 20950532       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 11:21 AM


weee....no flaming yet, amazing I did censor an f-bomb though. Careful on the language guys.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 01:20 PM


F-bomb, lol, thats what my dad always says.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 05:50 PM


Snicker, pleassee don't call it and f-bomb and I won't say it. My math teachers says that and I hate it! Hehe

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
Oblivion
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-30-2000 05:42 AM


Thats the first time I ever heard that one...

------------------
~Oblivion
RS modder, forum go-er and your daily JEG/GRN basher


Click Here to See the Profile for Oblivion   Click Here to Email Oblivion    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40304581UIN: 40304581   Send an AIM Message to peteroblivion   Send a message to peteroblivionUIN: 40304581 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47