|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Off-Topic
![]() Did Clemens throw the broken bat @ piazza on purpose?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Did Clemens throw the broken bat @ piazza on purpose? | ||
|
Oblivion Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Me think so, even tho I am a Yankee fan, but I dont think he hit them in the head with a baseball in July comments, threats, suggestions all welcome ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
I am sure he threw the bat on purpose....he just let his emotions go in the heat of the moment and that is how he reacted. I imagine he was extremely tense while pitching to him and a broken bat flying at him just pushed him over the edge, hehe. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Nah, he was throwin the bat to the on deck circle... damn Pizza boy got in the way... Piazza shouldnt even be playing... He was drafted only for his hitting... he just plane sucks as a catcher. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Thats just what clemins said.... OF CAURSE HE THREW IT ON PURPUSE. ------------------ | ||
|
Oblivion Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
He was fined 50,000... hmm.. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47