Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Off-Topic
  Birthday

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Birthday
CShock
Private

Posts: 26
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 09:48 PM


Hey,
I'm turning 15 on October 27th, I think I'm going to ask my mom for a new pair of combat boots...

------------------
//chris
The Anti-AOL, AOL User
chris3gdc@hotmail.com


Click Here to See the Profile for CShock   Click Here to Email CShock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 72126165UIN: 72126165   Send an AIM Message to chris3dgc   Send a message to chris3dgcUIN: 72126165 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47