|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Off-Topic
![]() Forum Changes
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Forum Changes | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
I added in a "cache-busting" meta tag on the pages which should make the indicators that show where new posts are more accurate. I have noticed they actually work now :-) Also, there is a refreson the page of 10 minutes. If you like to leave a web browser open on the forums, it will auto-refreh for you every 10 minutes to show new posts. I know that is kind of a high refresh count but the refresh also gets put on every page so if you are composing a post and it takes it you 10 minutes to compose, it will auto refresh and you will have to click back to get to your post. That shouldn't be a problem with an auto-refresh of 10 minutes. If you take 10 minutes to type a post, you SUCK! :-) If many people use this feature to sit on the main page and wait on it to auto-refresh, I can be convinced to hack the code and only put the auto refresh on the very main page. Let me know what you guys notice/think about these changes. ------------------ | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 70 |
Good option snick!! I like it! ------------------ | ||
|
GoatBeard Moderator
Posts: 43 |
Leave it in, I like it ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47