Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Off-Topic
  SO here I am looking through the old files...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   SO here I am looking through the old files...
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 04:15 PM


SO here I am looking through the old files on my hard drive and I come across a bunch of old gfx (graphics) I had made around a year ago, and decided to make a little art portfolio for yall’. http://www.3dretreat.com/trinity/fun/art.htm
Give me some feed back!

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
The_Stapler_RCU
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 06:11 PM


Very Artistic. Wish I had an artistic sense like that.


Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stapler_RCU   Click Here to Email The_Stapler_RCU    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 67045561UIN: 67045561       IP Logged
diablone
3d Retreat

Posts: 10
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 07:45 PM


~cough~
Click Here to See the Profile for diablone   Click Here to Email diablone    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 08:31 PM


Diablone I have said it once and I will say it again, go suck a sock!

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47