|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Off-Topic
![]() THE OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THREAD
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: THE OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THREAD | ||
|
Wingy 3d Retreat
Posts: 12 |
I figured I'd make one. I think we need it. So guys what do you think? I say we leave Clinton in office for another term, and let Gore and Bush work out these problems. Also, does it seem wierd that Gore and Bush are both four letter words? ------------------ There's only one thing that can make the internet better, and that's more of those banners that let you punch the monkey. | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 58 |
Whats wierd is, both the names are cool! BUSH! mmmmm, GORE! Cool! ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 331 |
this election is frustrating me, let me know when it is over. ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
BURE, I mean GOSH Wins! Nevermind, the blue haired ladies in Palm Beach county can't make up their minds yet. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47