Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Off-Topic
  Snicker!! News UBB addon-Where?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Snicker!! News UBB addon-Where?
Booker
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-26-2000 07:29 PM


Where did you get the addon so news post go to the forums?

------------------
Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true


Click Here to See the Profile for Booker   Click Here to Email Booker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 114
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-26-2000 09:40 PM


Preety awsome huh? Well I knew where he got them when he was configing it all, but now I forgot.. sorry... I'll see If I can get your answer tonight!

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
Booker
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-26-2000 09:51 PM


Thanks Sniper. Im up in Kansas and was thinking about coming down for the next TANGO event. I wanted to know what hotels are going for there?

------------------
Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true


Click Here to See the Profile for Booker   Click Here to Email Booker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 474
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-27-2000 01:49 AM


An above average hotel prolly costs $60 a night. The party is in Plano, Tx if you want to try some hotels in the area.

I found a perl script that takes forum posts and generates HTML with the contents. Send me an email and I will send you an example file.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Booker
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-28-2000 07:03 PM


I sent you a e-mail last night. Did you get it?

------------------
Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true


Click Here to See the Profile for Booker   Click Here to Email Booker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 124
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 04:30 AM


I guess it wouldn't work with an UltraBoard 1.625??

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 474
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 11:19 AM


Originally posted by Booker:
I sent you a e-mail last night. Did you get it?

I replied already...I thought.Then again I have been sleeping to much lately. The more sleep I get, the less alert I am

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Booker
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-29-2000 08:56 PM


Nope. Didn't get it. I sent you an e-mail using my project jennifer address. Try sending to booker@kscable.com .

------------------
Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true


Click Here to See the Profile for Booker   Click Here to Email Booker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
SamTheMan
Sergeant

Posts: 75
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-30-2000 10:24 PM


Snicker, if you buy my plane tickets and pick me up, i'll go the next tango thingy

------------------

/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 474
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-30-2000 11:07 PM


Ok, I resent it AGAIN to the new email you listed. Hopefully it gets there :-)

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Shroomhd
Private

Posts: 41
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-30-2000 11:10 PM


You can stay in my garage for the small fee of $10 plus space heater rental.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47