|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Off-Topic
![]() Am i the only one?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Am i the only one? | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
Have you ever seen that Nike commercial that they started showing again... it first came out like 2 years ago. Well anyway in the commecial there's a guy runnin down the street, then this other guy ran up to him right beside him with a big boombox on his shoulder... then the runner who was upfronted shuvs the boombox guy on the ground while he is unning. I start crackin up and laugh forever, i dont realy know why. It's wierd. Anyone else have that same prob? I know homer simpson does (*Man getting hit by footbal) ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 593 |
I have probably seen it but unfortunately I don't remember it. It must not have been that funny then, hehe. Is it on that one commercials site on the web? The url escapes me... ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 90 |
http://www.adcritic.com ------------------ | ||
|
The_Stapler_RCU Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
That commercial is soooooooo fooking hilarious!!! ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
WHOW, my signature image is working now ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 90 |
Your sig asks me for a password to view it =o ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 31 |
same here Sam the Spam ... wtfo? | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
lol, my damn host cut me off right after i made that post. Works now ------------------ | ||
|
Booker Private ![]()
Posts: 15 |
I saw that one. The music that was playing on the boombox was Eye of the Tiger ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Mr.Beef Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
Yeah I saw that one, I think it was actually a Foot Locker or Finish Line commercial... ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47