|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Off-Topic
![]() Scooters...
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Scooters... | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 580 |
What is the big deal with scooters this holiday season? I tried one in the store and those are way too much work to go hardly anywhere. What am I missing? ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 30 |
You might as well ask "Why are (were?) roller blades a hit?" "What's the thing with with that PS2 thingy?" "And then there's that there dang gone compy-puter stuff all them thar kids is-a playin' on!" Hey ... if it's liked, it's liked. Take it from a MUCH older fart. I bought a razor for my daughter. She loves it. Personally, I think she'll crack her skull. As for me, I'll sit around and try to catch her if she falls. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 86 |
Actualy, they go pretty fast. But the only trick you can do on em is that wierd 360 tail whip thingy. I personaly hate the crap outta em. Notice every single store that sells something a kid will play, they are selling the scooter. Even best buy!!! What the heck! You can notice this while walkin in a mall and lookin in the stores. ------------------ | ||
|
The_Stapler_RCU Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Walgreens, Sav-on had them too ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47