|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Off-Topic
![]() Quotes
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Quotes | ||
|
Mr.Beef Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
Here is a whole pile of quotes that I have compiled over the last couple years mostly on the RSE forums but some from other places on the internet. So...enjoy! ------------------ | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 68 |
Oh, cool. I got quoted. ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 155 |
Whats your name on the RSE forums? ------------------ | ||
|
Mr.Beef Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
It was "Mr.Beef" but I don't go there anymore. ------------------ | ||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 74 |
"w00t!" -anonomus llama ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47