Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Off-Topic
  Anyone remember that video...?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyone remember that video...?
Lord Odin
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-27-2001 11:06 PM


This was taken from Melmo cause I didn't feel like writing it all myself:

I (and Lord Odin) have been trying to remember the name of that video of the full auto weapons shoot. I think it was from Turtle Creek 2000 full auto shoot or something like that. I originally got it from a link on Snickers 3dretreat, but he doesn't remember it either.

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47