|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() The Rubber Chicken News
![]() Presidential Warp
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Presidential Warp | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
Ever played around with those imaging programs that let you distort images and stretch them all around? Well, this website lets us perform that same effect with a few of the most popular faces around, Bush and Gore Check it out here. Post your favorite image manipulations in the forums!
| ||
|
chrispix Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
I thought snicker would like that site. Here is an image I made..![]() Hee Hee. I wanna see what other people can come up with.. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47