|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() The Rubber Chicken News
![]() Reflex Testing (better than crack)
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Reflex Testing (better than crack) | ||
|
GoatBeard Moderator
Posts: 54 |
See how you do. My best time is .22 seconds, my average is .33 secs. If you do get a score you are proud of THEN POST IT! Please. We are kind of lonely in here. Post something. For the love of ham sandwiches, post a reply! http://www.happyhub.com/network/reflex/ ------------------ | ||
|
Marksman Newbie
Posts: 4 |
I got .11!!! WOOT! ------------------ | ||
|
GoatBeard Moderator
Posts: 54 |
Dude, you rock! ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Hey I got 0.11 seconds too.. but you know what.. It seems to be much more anticipation than reaction.. I had to anticipate when I thought it would happen to get it.. not just guessing.. but wow.. that was hard ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd Private ![]()
Posts: 17 |
.05 w0000000t ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 44 |
.11 first go was .32 reactions like a cat * COUGH * ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47