Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  The Rubber Chicken News
  Butt Numb-A-Thon

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Butt Numb-A-Thon
GoatBeard
Moderator

Posts: 72
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-12-2000 10:32 AM


10:47PM - I'm trying but I just can't focus. My legs are now shaking.

10:54PM - Robie just walked back in the theatre carrying two pitchers of beer to numb the pain. He turns around and asks me if I'd like one. Hell yes.

10:56PM - I tap Robie on the shoulder. "Please sir, can I have some more."


http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=7678

This is a report from a 24 hour movie marathon. Thank goodness they served beer.

Have any 3DR readers ever done one of these things? What was it like?


Click Here to See the Profile for GoatBeard   Click Here to Email GoatBeard    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 530
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-12-2000 08:11 PM


Some people at the college I went to (UT@Dallas) throw one of these annually. I think the most I could do is 3 movies before I fall asleep. I have often had trilogy parties (star wars, indiana jones, etc.) but I couldn't imagine 24 hours of it!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47